This rating is calculated based on a list of parameters set by Zilingo
Buyers having more than one order from the seller
Orders accepted and completed by the seller
Shipped on Time
Orders dispatched on time by the seller
For 100 years, Wyeth Nutrition has been committed in advancing nutrition science to nourish children to their full potential so they can grow up ready for whatever tomorrow brings.
We have leveraged clinical and scientific research, world-class manufacturing, and the strictest product safety standards to provide scientifically sound solutions that support parents and healthcare professionals. We continue to develop premium nutritional products, scientifically designed to meet the needs of mothers and children.
Want to place a larger quantity or customized order?
S-26® One is an infant formula for infants from 0-6 months. It is a protein source based on cow’s milk.
How to prepare S-26® One properly
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Use only the scoop from this container (Powder must be leveled).
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
9. Close pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks of opening.
• Prepare only one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents.
• Close the pouch tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 2 weeks after opening.
• Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.