Sichuan is a province in China, that is most well-known for it's hot and spicy flavor, though it may sport sweet and sour flavors too.
Cooking Instructions (Serves 2):
1. Put noodles in boiling water (1000 cc)
2. Add soup sachet and oil pack. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally with a pair of chopsticks
3. Ready to serve
1. Sufficient water is prepared
2. Noodle should only be added when the water is fully boiled
3. Due to difference in specification of cooking utensils, the cooking time may vary
Allergen Information: Contains Wheat, Sesame, Soya Bean.
Noodles: Wheat Flour, Salt, Water
Soup Sachet: Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Salt, Soya Sauce Powder (Soya Bean), Artificial Chicken Flavour & Flavouring, Spices, Colour (E150a)
Oil Pack: Chilli Oil
Shelf Life: 12 months
Net Weight: 160g